Amber Mikluscak, PLA, GISP, ASLA
Senior landscape architect, GIS Analyst
Amber, a licensed landscape architect, helps clients visualize and develop context-specific designs that respect natural systems and processes. As manager of The Watershed Company’s landscape architecture department, Amber works collaboratively with private and public clients to create attractive, sustainable, and environmentally-sound designs that achieve development objectives, while minimizing resource impacts.
Outside of Watershed Outside of the office, Amber enjoys reading, picnics, biking, urban hikes, and eating local cuisine. While home is the Pacific Northwest, she travels regularly to visit friends and family in Florida, California, and New York.
- MLA, Florida A&M University, 2010
- BFA, Florida State University, 2005
- Licensed Landscape Architect, State of Washington, No. 1376
- Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIS Certification Institute
- Certified Real Estate Clock-hour Instructor, No. I4393