Understanding the Environment, Accounting for Regulations
Watershed scientists use the latest scientific methods to assess wetlands, streams, wildlife, fish, and trees and provide accurate documentation. We can help design innovative, functional, and attractive mitigation and restoration plans that augment the property and ecological functions, and meet regulatory requirements, from permit submittal through construction.
Watershed also leads the field in non-traditional methods of mitigation, including mitigation banking, in-lieu fee programs, and restoration credits.
Our Assessment and Mitigation Services Include:
- Biological Assessments
- Biological Evaluations
- Compliance Monitoring
- Critical Areas Assessment
- Ecological Investigations
- Electrofishing and Fish Removal Services
- Environmental Impact Studies
- FEMA Habitat Assessment
- Feasibility Studies
- GPS Data Collection, GIS Analysis, and Mapping
- Invertebrate Assessment and B-IBI Scoring
- Mitigation Banking and In-Lieu Fee Planning
- Ordinary High Water Mark (OHWM) Determinations
- Restoration Credits
- Restoration Feasibility
- Riparian Corridor Typing and Reach Analysis
- Stream Restoration
- Streambank Stabilization Design
- Wildlife Assessment
- Wildlife Management Plans
- Wetland Delineation, Reconnaissance, and Reporting
It's a frequent question among property owners of all types. Katy Crandall, ecologist and arborist with The Watershed Company, explains the difference.
Ready to start?
Contact our ecologists directly for a free quote on your next wetland project.