Each year, Watershed monitors more than 50 active mitigation sites for performance. Our biologists gather accurate data and provide maintenance recommendations to ensure that regulatory compliance is met on schedule. We prepare monitoring reports to submit to agencies.
We use the same staff across multi-year monitoring programs wherever possible; we can collect baseline data prior to a restoration project and carry through to post-construction monitoring, and we can assist with scientific surveys.
- Mitigation compliance monitoring
- Pre-construction monitoring
- Maintenance recommendations
- Intertebrate assessment and B-IBI
- Fish presence
- Bird and mammal surveys
- Site hydrology
- Native plant cover and invasive weed presence
- Water quality
- USFS Level II Habitat Surveys