Our landscape architecture department’s approach to design is based on a deep understanding of natural systems, harmonizing beauty and ecological function. Native and drought-tolerant plantings, sustainably-sourced materials, and the latest techniques in Green Stormwater Infrastructure (GSI) are all part of our toolkit for creating landscape designs that meet or exceed green benchmarks. Based in the Seattle area, we design residential landscapes, commercial and mixed-use landscapes, and parks and trails throughout Washington State.
See a selected portfolio of landscape designs.
- Conceptual landscape plans
- Native and drought-tolerant plant palettes
- Rain garden design
- Sustainably-sourced materials and site elements
- Construction drawings, details and planting plans
- Permit drawings
- Grading and specifications
- Assistance with contractor selection and construction oversight