Governments and tribes rely on our specialized technical knowledge in ecology and environmental planning to address complicated growth and natural resource protection issues. Our planners are informed by solid science and GIS analysis to develop policies that guide communities within the framework of their culture and needs. Planning success requires effective communication and specific, implementable recommendations. We incorporate public involvement to ensure that planning efforts reflect community vision and to educate citizens and gain buy-in.
See a selected portfolio of our environmental planning work.
- Growth Management Act compliance
- Critical Areas Ordinance updates
- FEMA BiOp compliance assistance
- Urban wildlife management planning
- Restoration opportunity analysis
- Environmental elements of Comprehensive Plans